Content Block 1
Dr. Alexander Mirtchev currently serves as the President of Krull Corp., Mirtchev’s consultancy founded in 1992 with a mission to address new economic trends, emerging policy challenges, relevant business strategies, and macro-economic and political risk mitigation.
Krull Corp. provides strategic solution and counsel to select clients – with a focus on the new economic trends and emerging policy challenges of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
The company assists organizations facing complex issues related to shifting business models and uncertain policies in dynamic markets. Krull Corp.’s expertise is applied predominantly in the areas of the new economic trends, such as the data-driven economy, the emerging new energy equilibrium and rapidly developing markets, as well as economic growth, industrial restructuring, and modernization.
Mirtchev’s Consultancy Areas of Focus:
- Macroeconomic policy and economic development strategies focused on economic growth and modernization
- Rapidly developing economies and transitional markets, industrial and economic research and analysis
- Digital content strategy development
- Development strategies for navigating the emerging realities of the data-driven economy
- Alternative energy sources assessment and integration approaches